- Must be 21 years or older
- Moderate Level of Computer experience
- Some Experience with MS Office Products (Excel and Outlook primarily)
- Map reading (Circuit maps, blue prints, etc.)
- Driving experience with a larger vehicle than a car (truck/van)
- Clean driving history working around an urban area
- Highly organized
- Keep track of several different safety devices that must be inspected on a regular basis.
- Keep daily paperwork in order including daily safety briefings as required by OSHA.
- Highly Motivated and self-promoting
- Promote and enforce safety by conducting job briefings at each location, attend weekly safety meeting to ensure safe work practices are followed, monitoring and maintaining tool condition.
- Maintain excellent customer relations
- Must be able to work in tight spaces (Manholes and service boxes can be very tight)
- Must be able to work underground in a manhole or service box
- Effectively manage daily work around parking restrictions, schedules, etc.
- Properly maintain all vehicles, equipment, and tools used by the crew
- Work a minimum 5 days a week on either the day or night shift, which will be determined by the available work.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed