Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. is an 80 year strong company that specializes in providing services to the utility and telecommunications industries on a national scale. We are looking for motivated individuals with strong leadership skills and the ability to manage field crews. Successful candidates will enter our paid foreman training program.
Two years technical education or equivalent work experience
- Willing and able to travel extensively
-Capable of reading and interpreting structural drawings, blueprints, and specifications to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Must be familiar with shop machinery and/or hand tools required for various tasks.
- Must possess good math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions
- Must Identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks
- Must be able to modify pre-fabricated steel members while in the field.
- Must have good communication skills, work well under pressure, and be familiar with a production-related environment.
- Able to work in an outdoor environment
- Experience in welding, light fabrication, and assembly
- Experience as a certified welder is very helpful
- Experience with cutting torch
- Ability to operate a skid steer, backhoe, and front end loader
- Experience with concrete structural repairs
Foreman responsibilities for tower and pole inspections and repairs include, but are but not limited to:
Full-time, year-round work.